Your dream of owning a business of your own is more possible than ever, especially if you go the franchising route. Franchises give you an automatic customer base who already love the business. Your location is the next step, the city of Alamo has several areas for sale, and several franchise opportunities.
What Happens When You Invest in a Franchise?
After your investment, you will be going through an onboarding process with the food chain. The business will guide you through the location choices, designs, and training to run the store. Then after months of approval, you are able to run your own business franchise.
What are Some Perks of Owning a Franchise in the City of Alamo?
Owning a business is fun and with the liberty of running a business your way, there are so many perks!
- Buying Power
- Ready Customer Base
- You make your own hours
- Minimal Employee Supervision
- Manage and run a business your way
- Freedom to make your own choices
Franchises Yet to Come to the City of Alamo
These businesses are successful in the Rio Grande Valley, and we are sure that it will be a community favorite in Alamo too.
- Sonic: Sonic has nearly 1,000 locations in Texas alone. This fast-food chain restaurant biggest hits are their American burgers, hotdogs, slushies, and ice cream. There are approximately 10 locations in the RGV currently, and your location could be next! Find commercial properties near McAllen today!
- Buffalo Wings and Rings has seven of their twelve Texas location in the RGV alone! This restaurant is a go-to for sports fans of game day. Not only does this customer base grow with each game, but you could own the first franchise for it in the city of Alamo.
- Jersey Mike’s Subs would be ideal in Alamo as they are the only one competitor. With over 2,000 locations in the United States and 1 in the RGV, this is the ideal franchise to open with a commercial property near McAllen.
- A & W is a success story in itself, as it gave birth to the first franchise to ever cross the United States. With delicious burgers and root beer floats, this business has had a loyal customer base for over a century.
For more franchising advice and opportunities, be sure to contact Alamo EDC for more information.
Jump Start Your Entrepreneur Dreams
Here at Alamo EDC, we take strategic approaches to help opening businesses in Alamo Texas. Incentives make it feasible to make your dreams come true.
- Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone provides financing for projects within the identified area.
- Rio South Texas Economic Council-Regional (RSTEC) Member helps foster the growth of a local economy.
- USDA-Rural Development Intermediary Relending Program provides resources for businesses in the city of Alamo.
- City Business Analysis provides market analysis for a business, including leakage study, and the UTSA Downtown Revitalization Study for Alamo.
- Grants are available for new or existing businesses help with offsite improvements, such as sewer collection, public thoroughfares, street lighting, etc.
- USDA Rural Business Enterprise Grant (RBEG) program provides grants to EDCs for rural projects and facilitate the development of small and emerging rural businesses.
- Local Business Retention Program supports local business organizations and businesses on a case-by-case basis, determining if they are applicable for federal or state assistance.
Find Commercial Properties Near McAllen Today
Send us a message online or call (956) 787-6622 to find a commercial property for your future franchise with the city of Alamo.